1.1

I hired Fakumoh Angbare to fix the air conditioner for my tenants out in Azusa, California.

He came over and gave me the price and supposedly fixed it, however, my tenants called me back within a few days to let me know that while he fixed it, he caused Additional Damage in the ceiling and when I contacted the contractor to come out and fix The Additional Damage, he only partially repaired the additional damage that he caused, however, he did NOT admit any fault even though the two (2) tenants who have been there for many years would Not Lie to me about something like this and they even supplied me with pictures and a statement to back themselves up.

Furthermore, the situation Only Got Worst because Not only did the contractor NOT Totally Fix The Additional Damage That He Caused, but the work that he already did Reversed Itself and I had to hire another contractor to come out here to Redo and/or Fix The Work that this contractor Refused To Do meaning that when I told him that the Problem Repeated Itself and asked him to Come Back since his work is supposedly under Warranty, the Contractor Refused and asked me to find myself another contractor.

What A Major Disappointment!

Yes, I have the Right To Be Angry And Upset because this Job That We Are Talking About Cost Me At Least $1,300.00 dollars and of course, I did Dispute the Charges with American Express.

Why should I pay for his Work if the Problem Repeated Itself Two Weeks Later?

Furthermore, he also Damaged My Ceiling and Refuses To Accept Fault.

so You Tell Me?

i am the Customer that Last Time That I Checked My Wallet.

Enclosed, please find some pictures of the damage that I am talking about along with other documentation for your review and further reference.

Thank you.

Sincerely yours,

Howard Paul Shore

Angry And Upset Pro Comfort Air Systems Customer

Executive Writer And Reviewer For Social Media

/HPS

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. HOWARDSHORE1970 is quite happy with he tried to fix it and stated that there is a room for improvement of he caused additional damage while he was there and refused to fix additional damage to the ceiling that he caused. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of pro comfort air systems air conditioner repair and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1300. Pro Comfort Air Systems needs to "full refund required!" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned pro comfort air systems air conditioner repair in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Pro Comfort Air Systems. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Ac Dude.

Had an Experience with Pro Comfort Air Systems?

Comments